In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:11 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1878 100cent gold metric coin
- New pickup: Denarius of Faustina the Younger
- Roman Republic Quadrigatus
- Morgan $1 1893-S NGC Certified - Should I resubmit
- 1912 D/D Liberty Nickel RPM
- 19?8 Washington Quarter multiple errors
- Roosevelt dime error?
- hello from lebanon ohio - danial & everyone else
- 2021 P mint quarter Crossing The Delaware
- 1958 quarter d mint mark but is it a d over sonething
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 967 users online :: 55 registered, 0 hidden and 912 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80126 • Total topics 13766 • Total members 9148 • Our newest member uaskme01