Search found 7 matches

Return

by hparker619
Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: boy and girls lets go to school 1909 s vdb fake or not ?

I'm thinking A is the fake because the mint mark looks wrong and the rim looks to have and edge I've seen on some other fakes. Hard to be sure because I can't see the details with the posted pics,but that's my guess. Are you giving away the real one to the winner (first correct guess) :yourock: lol...
by hparker619
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: boy and girls lets go to school 1909 s vdb fake or not ?

A is a fake B is the real 1909s vdb !
by hparker619
Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

buying a metal detecter ????????????

i want to spend around $300 bucks & i've been looking on ebay at the garrett ace 250 is that a good one to buy ?

what i want to know is will it pick up on gold if i got lucky enough to find some underground ??????
by hparker619
Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: buying a metal detecter ????????????

thank's Daniel i think i'm gonna buy the coin master pro also , i'm going to try and get it tomorrow ! we have a dealer about 20 miles from me so i'll drive up and get it I don't know of a metal detector that doesn't signal gold, but some are much better at it than others. I have done a little resea...
by hparker619
Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

we have alot of old schools from around 1800's here in chattanooga ,tennessee i cant wait until tomorrow i'll be at it all weekend starting friday ........ hoping to find some old coins ..........widegrin I have an expensive metal detector, but I have heard great things about the Coinmaster Pro. I t...
by hparker619
Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i went ahead and bought the garrett 350 amin. ago i've not seen any reviews on it it yet but for $297.00 new with headphones i'll try it out
by hparker619
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yeah i'll fly in widegrin ..........mine might be here tomorrow i could have went got it but i hate going where it was ,only about 45 mins from me but he had free shipping ...... I should be getting a White's Coin Master, so nolife, will you be flying in to join me? I promise I will go this year wid...