Search found 7 matches

Return

by tomdepascale
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1999 D dime D over D

Hi Daniel I saw the video, showed my family , how cool , my coin may not be worth more than 10 cents but it is now famous.
by tomdepascale
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trying to ID this gold Kennedy something.

Sent the pictures to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, who knows maybe they have a clue. I will let you know
by tomdepascale
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1984 Washington quarter dollar 4.65 grams

Thanks I thought it might be acid, people do stupid things.
Earle42 you always are very helpful, thanks for taking the time out. I should have done more research prior to posting, I will try better next time, Tom
by tomdepascale
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Lincoln Cent is this something like a strike through or post mint damage?

Yes I did , you helped me once before with a cover of glue on a coin I posted, so I did in fact check, id did not come off. Q-tip rubbed with acetone on it but did not do anything. See you are making a difference with your advice, we do listen and try to get better..
by tomdepascale
Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1974 Lincoln Cent possible cud or what else?

Thanks all did not want to pick at it till you guys looked, just got it off and as usual spot on review, Thanks Tom
by tomdepascale
Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1881 O Morgan dollar VAM 14

I own the coin shown in Vam world for 1881 O vam 14. I still have it in the ANACS holder as pictured in Vam World. In hand the coin looks to me (a novas for sure) under-graded and the fields are mirror like, none of which matters in such a common date coin. I think it is cool to have it.I would not ...
by tomdepascale
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1881 O Morgan dollar VAM 14

thanks to all who responded, always enjoy and appreciate this forum, Tom