Search found 16 matches

Return

by Coins2Bsure
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2020 Vermont quarter

Found this a couple weeks ago, just getting around to posting. Strange how the date is over the rim damage and it is also misaligned as I noticed for the first time while photographing.
by Coins2Bsure
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mis-stirke Lincoln cent

Hey it has a date, from what I understand sometimes these go for more than a tank of gas and because yours has a date I believe you can have it graded if you want. Correct me if I am wrong .
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1868 shield 2 cent

This 2 penny has a little toning but, the red is clear, bought a few really nice examples from a very knowledgeable and reputable coin dealer. I received so much assistance and guidance I am clearly a customer always even if I do have to do it from the internet. What kind of grade do you think this ...
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1868 shield 2 cent

Here are the pics
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1868 III NICKEL

This is a beauty. I had to have it even tho it cost me 1 big one , almost. Great dealer and very helpful lessons offered. Please submit your idea of grades, the PCGS platform has coins on it that this one rivals for a mint state example.
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PCGS For The WIN!!

Being a newer member here I just want to congratulate and share my best regards to you in your success becoming a cancer survivor. I have personally been affected by this terrible affliction as it took my dad at 59 and an uncle a few years earlier as well as an aunt. Pancreatic cancer cancer took th...
by Coins2Bsure
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1868 III NICKEL

Ok gentleman since I paid a fair amount of money for this coin I have noticed this after viewing it closely for any other flaws. I am suspecting this coin has been cleaned. It would be incredibly painstaking to accomplish but do these lines look normal? The phenomena only appears on the obverse so I...
by Coins2Bsure
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I thank you all for the helpful comments, oh yes and as far as the head area and wear, it was glare and lighting after I checked more closely. It is a nice coin and will get me started to search more closely for high quality examples without breaking the bank since I have been reviewing recent sales...
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Major score for the $20 LC set... 1846 tall date!

The condition is great for that coin , the color is not the greatest but wow what a price for such condition. Congrats. I am paying close to value for the 2 and 3 cent pieces, but I want good color and condition so it is what my wallet will allow as long as the dealer doesn’t try to gouge me beyond ...
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can take the brief answers, NOW after having learned a pretty valuable lesson for a rude spontaneous response over a coin that had a lot of mechanical damage I had posted on another site and was then banned from another by someone I believe may be “the double die guy”. Nuff said. Will find authent...
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1868 shield 2 cent

Thank you, I really like the color and the condition, unfortunate for the big nick on the back. Thanks for looking
by Coins2Bsure
Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: lincoln cent authentication

thanks Earle, I got a little carried away since I have not realized I had a clutch of somewhat valuable coins since I started coin roll searching a couple years ago. SO maybe I should delete this and start over? I noticed lots of views without any remarks. I don't want to wear on anyone heres' patie...
by Coins2Bsure
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1880 o morgan

bought this at a show last spring. Now I have to have it checked for its metal authenticity. Its a bargain!!!!! LOL I say its a bargain because after learning more about it I cant see a pinwheel reflection for one thing. It also appears to have been buffed on the cheek and about a quarter of an inch...
by Coins2Bsure
Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1954s/d

found this is my old coin assortment.
by Coins2Bsure
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1922d coin roll find

Not in very good condition, ag03 i guess. A decent find though considering it is a key date. thanks for looking.
by Coins2Bsure
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WHAT?

I realize this coin is in absolute destroyed condition but. that date sure stopped me in my tracks. This looks like it was sand blasted or maybe it was buried for a long time . The rim is bent and warped, but as a curiosity piece I would like to find out for ABSOLUTE certain about the visible date b...