Search found 9 matches

Return

by Earle42
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Could Someone please identify this "coin"

It took us all some time to figure this out. Not sure if you have seen error-ref.com or not - but its a good site to learn about errors.
by Earle42
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1820 1O C.; New variation or mis-graded?

I admit ignorance on bust dimes. But despite the perceived notion the market seems to hold that slabbing companies are THE coin experts, your statement of: So either pcgs errored or someone put the wrong coin in this case. is not an uncommon thing to find at all. PCGS makes many more errors than peo...
by Earle42
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Here's my grading mistake

On another forum I have seen people posting coins damaged by the graders as well. The posters had before and after pictures...which was good b/c otherwise PCGS was all ready to deny it. In the end the PCGS "guarantee" proved to work out well...for PCGS 😡.
by SensibleSal66
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 22 yrs later than 1792

I see it in the AU category due to some of the smoothness of the edge and wear in the shield lines , overall very pleasant coin !
by Daniel
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 22 yrs later than 1792

I don't see any wear on the coin and it's a clashed die, but clashed dies are common for most coins. It's still nice though. Hard to put a value on an ungraded coin and I suggest using PCGS price guide since this coin should be submitted to them. It will be valuable in this condition. It's looks lik...
by SensibleSal66
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2004 Texas not missing teeth

Yes . Very common Die Chip .
by Paul
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2004 Texas not missing teeth

SensibleSal66 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:39 am Yes . Very common Die Chip .
I agree