Search found 14 matches

Return

by yap2much
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PCGS Can't Grade

I hear ya . I have a 1805 B.1 25C that was graded F15 and its the highest graded B1 by PCGS and there is only 1 but its really a VF25 maybe a 30 according by there standards (PCGS photograde) and I would love to resubmit but I don't trust mail and parcel to not lost it because its a 1 of a kind coin...
by CaptJohn2
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is PCGS a Vindictive Company ?

Arrrrgh! Another good reason to keep me swag un-slabbed!
by Alex
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New horseshit Error WYOMING 2007-P forget looking for the DDR saddle horn

While completing my 1999-2009 quarter set found this looking for the so called doubled saddle horn instead found this horseshit die chip. HAHAHAH LOL
by Alex
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PCGS Can't Grade

Wow thank you for this post brother. I wanted to send some coins off for the first time to them. I guess i owe you lunch for saving me money. thank you cowboy! and thank you Daniel for all your hard work!
by Earle42
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Over the years I have seen horrible thing like this as well as good things now and then. Overall the more and more I learn about grading companies, the less, and less, and less, and.....and less I am impressed with them. Its my personal opinion (please note that very important word) these businesses...
by Daniel
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When a company doesn't need your money, and basically control the "show" the customer experience declines. AEP Ohio is another, perfect example of that.
by Earle42
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hammer the TPG's, They Deserve It !

Can the slabs have a profile of a .45 mag cartridge? Count me in!
by Coin Mule
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Candidate for a Crackout

Hey C, I personally do not think it will move off of the 63, having the CAC helps the base value. However, here is a business tip. Lets take a look at your coin compared to another. 1886 P GS MS 63 $50.00 No listing for CAC GS MS 64 $60.00 With CAC $70.00 GS MS 65 $122.00 65 is what I consider the b...
by Coin Mule
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Candidate for a Crackout

Like your Breakout, I was thinking the same general thing just didn't want to commit to writing it out on forum paper lol Hey C, get one copy of the "greysheet", it is cheap enough, then look at the comps on MSCT, it gives you a base guide, I was semi chastised for how I use it, but, you ...
by Earle42
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hammer the TPG's, They Deserve It !

The TPG's need to get their Act together and start Grading properly in a Bulls Market, you never now what tomorrow may bring you ? A Bear if you keep messing up The ony thing that will likely force them to become verifiable is if Daniel's Ai system is finished and shows them up, or if someone with ...
by Daniel
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I Just cant win....

If NCG or PCGS don't have the VAM listed in their price guide they will not attribute. ANACS will and so will https://www.varslab.com/vamseal.html
Send it to them.
by Earle42
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does PCGS grade their coins ?

Hey Cowboy... http://goccf.com/t/346174#2967242 Read the No FG paper in my link. The more time you invest in digging into the company's slabs and claims, the more its easy to compare them to a snake oil salesman. You have had several posts about this kind of thing already. And its good for others b/...
by Coin Mule
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cleaned 21 Morgan

Ahhh C, C, C, what are we going to do with you , just kidding. Anywho, most use Acetone, it will remove the PVC, the plastic I mean. The problem is what it the PVC leaves behind, sometimes it leaves behind pits and nastiness, and there is no amount of dipping in anything that will remove it, because...
by Showtime951
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NGC grading Results on mystery Unknown token. Now what?

Did they Slab the coin ? What's on the label ? Will they slab any token ? Just curious because I have some interesting tokens. No its not it returned in a sleeve with label saying Attribution Unverifiable 456. Not sure but info about the coin will help to know where why, ect.. to make it in slab wi...