Search found 11 matches

Return

by Oddity
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

List of Helpful/Information sites.

Hey all. Here is a list of websites I have used over the years. http://www.seateddollarvarieties.com/ Below is a link to Bill Bugert’s Registers. These are variety attribution guides for the Liberty Seated Half Dollars series. All 4 Volumes are free to download in PDF format covering the San Francis...
by TheCraKa
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Error? Grading?

IMG_20210104_053337479.jpg Hello. I'm Adam from Utah. I was working at a gas station and while counting money I came across a couple Susan B Anthony dollars and decided to buy them. When I got home I started looking into currency and found out that there are lots of coins out there that have errors...
by SensibleSal66
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Error? Grading?

I got them. need better pic of Mintmark to be able to tell which Variety you have . Check this out :
by Paul
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1991 Kennedy Half: Extra Mint Mark or Gas Bubble?

That doesn't look like an extra Mintmark punched me…
Possible itty die chip?

May be best just to called a striking anomaly
by Earle42
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1991 Kennedy Half: Extra Mint Mark or Gas Bubble?

Gas bubbles are typically found on Zincoln cents as the Zinc under the copper plating deteriorates and causes the bubble. I agree with Paul that this is likely just a small die chip.
by Earle42
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello CoinHelp Community!

Glad to have you with us!
by wmhornal
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just joined

hello I just join,trying to find information on some coins.Not to good on computer but im trying,Good to be on the forum thanks
by Daniel
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello CoinHelp Community!

Welcome to the community and good luck! Glad I could be of help with my videos!
by Daniel
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Error? Grading?

Go to PCGS price guide and look to see if there's varieties listed for a coin, then open the images and compare your coin. You must be careful on where you get your information online.