Search found 6 matches

Return

by BillyKid00
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

" New Community Member "- Introduction

Hello everyone! I am a new member to the community, and I would like to introduce myself. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a supporter & contribute. I am new to coin collecting, and I find it really fascinating! I hope to learn from everyone here, and retain this knowledge to furt...
by BillyKid00
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mint Error Phone App

AWESOME!!! Daniel.. Great idea!!! Look forward to checking it out!πŸ™ŒπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€˜πŸ€˜
by BillyKid00
Mon May 30, 2022 12:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1981-P double Ear?

SensibleSal66 wrote: ↑Sun May 29, 2022 6:51 am Hello. This is a Normal Ear/ I couldn't even find a 1981 doubled ear. Sorry.
Thank you for your time. And your professional opinion. I do apologize for the Error in the title. It was a bit late in the evening, or early in the morning. I will be more mindful of that in the future.
by BillyKid00
Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2000-D LMC Mint Error?

I agree it is damaged. Thanks for taking your time to look at my post. As well as your info on this coin! I know you are extremely busy. everyone on this forum is really knowledgeable as well as kind, not to mention extremely patient. :lol: I caught one of your error videos later in the day with th...
by BillyKid00
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021-P Crossing the Delaware Washington Quarter Error?

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my curious inquiring posts. And your patience is unprecedented with newbies to the hobby. I agree with you wholeheartedly, about the "Miss information, The conniving character" who doesn't really care about the hobby. Is just in it for the quick ...