Search found 9 matches

Return

by kcm
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Disney Dollar Dementia?

Thank you, Patrick. I’ve been tracking the market using Ebay for some time. I do not wholly trust anything I see on Ebay for purposes of reference. Check out my July 18 START HERE post at: http://coinauctionshelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=15472 The warning from Daniel, Paul and the other si...
by kcm
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Strange 194x-D 1c (mint error?)

I'm vexed because the obverse impression seems to fill about 80% of the field. The reverse impression, 98% of its field. Were the dies used to make the impressions similar in size? I doubt it. My guess (no basis for it): early draft of an end-of war medallion by a grateful to be free AND ALIVE Europ...
by kcm
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1968d dime

Married the wrong Liberty Walking Half.
by kcm
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HELP! FOREIGN COIN I CANNOT FIND INFO ON

This is not a foreign coin. I did a pile of online research. This is unknown to token collectors. What it is -- is a mystery. I love mysteries. Hope you do too!

kEVIN
by kcm
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

'61 LMC Late Stage Struck Through Capped Die (Reverse)

I've researched this quite a bit. I learn that the anvil die cap adds rarity, but that's as far as I've gotten after many searches. First question: Should it be slabbed (and by which TPG)? I have some unused PCGS vouchers and a good bit of NGC credit. I'd not balk at paying ANACS if the advice leads...
by kcm
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1981 D Jeff Nickel.Mystery! Sintering errors, Grease ? Obverse and Reverse

To man: Dust thou art and unto dust thou shalt return. To coin: Ore thou art and unto ore thou shalt return.

Kevin
by kcm
Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1940 Wheat Cent - What’s this on the reverse?

I’m impressed by the distribution of material that comprises the arch. Material is exaggerated where it lies upon the heights of the devices. It is heaped up more so on the complex devices: the wheat stalks. It is absent for the long passage over an expanse of field before restoration on the right s...
by kcm
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Regrets

I once lost my mind. Maybe more than once.

Kevin