Please Read Before Posting A Topic

In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".

All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.

Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images

Thanks,
Daniel Admin/Founder

Hello my name is Anthony and I'm very new to coin search and coin collecting so if ask questions that sounds silly to y

Tell us a little about yourself but don't post coin images here.

Moderator: Daniel

stayloyal
Coining Around

Hello my name is Anthony and I'm very new to coin search and coin collecting so if ask questions that sounds silly to y

#1 Unread post by stayloyal »

Like I said my name is Anthony and I'm new too cool and collect any coin searching and I don't like all the help that I can get cuz I think I have a few things that's very interesting and my collection.

stayloyal
Coining Around

Re: Hello my name is Anthony and I'm very new to coin search and coin collecting so if ask questions that sounds silly

#2 Unread post by stayloyal »

Lol I'm sorry that was speak to text, when I said I said it is my name is Anthony nice to meet you all, and I'm new to coin collecting and coin searching and we'll like to get all the help that I can, because I think I have a lot of interesting coins.

Funky Strike
Coinasieur

Re: Hello my name is Anthony and I'm very new to coin search and coin collecting so if ask questions that sounds silly

#3 Unread post by Funky Strike »

Welcome to the site! I ask a lot of stupid / new / ignorant questions and these guys always take the time to give me a good / accurate answer!

All the directions you need to post coins and get answers are here on the main page - Welcome again!

Michael - The Funkmeister

SensibleSal66
Coin Expert

#4 Unread post by SensibleSal66 »

Yes, hello and Welcome to the site .
Member of CONECA
" All replies are my opinion based on experience"
Casual Collector 40+ years , 10 years Error coins ( still learning).

Triple C
Coin Wizz

#5 Unread post by Triple C »

Lol...I took a double take on your initial post and was confused, but then read the follow-up . Welcome!

Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner

#6 Unread post by Paul »

Welcome
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by Earle42 »

Welcome :)
Fact Check the grading Companies:
Fact checking grading company shortcomings on NO FG halves:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Unread post by Earle42 »

Welcome :)
Fact Check the grading Companies:
Fact checking grading company shortcomings on NO FG halves:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8