Please Read Before Posting A Topic

In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".

All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.

Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images

Thanks,
Daniel Admin/Founder

Sending Mailing Shipping Coins Through The Mail USPS

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner

Sending Mailing Shipping Coins Through The Mail USPS

#1 Unread post by Paul »

hugeeyes the following images....... taken from my copy of the Cherrypickers Guide
Attachments
CPG VOL #1 COVER.jpeg
MAILING COINS 1.jpeg
MAILING COINS 2.jpeg
MAILING COINS 3.jpeg
MAILING COINS 4.jpeg
MAILING COINS 5.jpeg
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep

SensibleSal1966
Coinasieur

Re: Sending Mailing Shipping Coins Through The Mail USPS

#2 Unread post by SensibleSal1966 »

Thanks , never read it . Never sell usually anyways . That's gonna change though .

tywolcot
Coining Around

Re: Sending Mailing Shipping Coins Through The Mail USPS

#3 Unread post by tywolcot »

Thank you, I spoke too, and I'm surprised he wanted to sell me a book. I can't wait to read it soon after it arrives. I feel special that he sold me a volume. I have also installed an application that helps me see where it is and how quickly it will arrive. The application is good and is called speedpack, and I hope it is, so I am looking forward. Little was complicated with the money that I had to send by mail but not allowed, but it was received anyway. XD