If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 7:47 pm
- Location: South central PA.
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
I do not see any weird marks (IMO). For anyone to know what you are seeing, you need to post some closer photo's of where you see them.
USN Retired/100% disabled VET. (Not a wounded warrior)
- Posts: 13504
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 158 times
We can't see the marks well and not sure which marks you're referring too.
- Master Die Variety Examiner
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
- Has thanked: 43 times
- Been thanked: 112 times