If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.
- Coin Collector
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 7:47 pm
- Location: South central PA.
- Been thanked: 5 times
I do not see any weird marks (IMO). For anyone to know what you are seeing, you need to post some closer photo's of where you see them.
USN Retired/ 100% disabled. And yes I would do it all again in a heartbeat!
- Posts: 12800
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
We can't see the marks well and not sure which marks you're referring too.
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 4977
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 8 times