Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:01 pm
- Location: Mississippi
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 3970
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
from your pics here ....
this 's like mechanical doubling on a late stage hit .... JMO
- Posts: 11618
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
Could be machine damage from the strike with some die deterioration and a lot of circulation damage.
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
It grabs your attention but I agree about MD.
Those white metal coins sure are hard on the dies.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: SeanReilly and 55 guests