Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:14 pm
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 3953
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
... using these pics ....
i see post mint damage on the mm .... JMO
- Posts: 11592
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
With a coin in this condition the first thought has to be damage, so this is not the D/S.
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
I agree with Daniel and Paul.
Unfortunately there really is too much damage from wear and tear to be able to determine, so it is definitely considered PSD.