Review Quality Notes

Discuss or ask questions or posts paper currency topics. World currency is allowed as well.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
RQNOTES
Coining Around

Review Quality Notes

#1 Unread post by RQNOTES »

After being involved with collectible currency for many years, I looked for an idea to improve the value of the collectors graded notes. The best idea I came with was very similar to what CAC has done with coins. Over time, the better quality coins with a CAC sticker increased the value significantly.

Considering US Currency, especially Large Type, there are a limited number of "better quality" notes, within the assigned grade. This inherently reduces the number of, "better quality" graded notes available. If the supply is limited, the demand and therefore the price goes up. Review Quality Notes Inc. reviews graded currency and stickers the best within grade. For more information about RQN please visit the website at Review Quality Notes

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks
Vinny
Attachments
RQN-AD.jpg

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Review Quality Notes

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

I would like to welcome and introduce Vinny. He's a friend of mine and we met while going to the coin shows and is a fellow dealer and owner of RQNotes. He's an extremely knowledgeable person in his field of currency. So if you need any help with your notes being reviewed for quality and grade then send him a message or submit them online via his website.

RQN is CAC for currency both U.S. and World.

Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner

#3 Unread post by Paul »

:welcome:
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep

RQNOTES
Coining Around

#4 Unread post by RQNOTES »

Thank you. Vinny

mhonzell
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by mhonzell »

Welcome to the forum!
Civil War Tokens
Morgan Dollars
Ancient Coins

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#6 Unread post by PetesPockets55 »

Welcome and best of success in helping the currency collectors.

RQNOTES
Coining Around

#7 Unread post by RQNOTES »

Thank you all. I feel that good quality graded currency that has an RQN sticker could eventually, significantly increase the value. Since there are fewer real quality notes, the demand will far exceed the supply. The other great reason to buy a RQN stickered note, YOU CAN PURCHASE A RQN STICKERED NOTE SIGHT UNSEEN. Have you ever had a coin sent to you with grade X and when you received it, you said, how could this be.... That issue is eliminated for graded currency and the RQN stickered note. Please check out the rqnotes.com site with a lot more information about the process.
Vinny

RQNOTES
Coining Around

#8 Unread post by RQNOTES »

I have listed an item on eBay, under the handle Review_Quality_notes, that is an example of what will get and RQN sticker and the same note, same grade that will not.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182964495255