Rules, How-to, References... and most important, Introduce Yourself
I just found this coin on my last roll. I can't believe it I'm freaking out.
- Revese of 1909
- IPC_2020-01-02.01.34.00.1760.jpg (5.26 KiB) Viewed 782 times
- IPC_2020-01-02.01.32.41.8129.jpg (5.17 KiB) Viewed 782 times
- IPC_2020-01-02.01.34.02.4650.jpg (5.26 KiB) Viewed 782 times
- IPC_2020-01-04.09.54.29.5000.jpg (8.07 KiB) Viewed 722 times
Last edited by Coin1972ddo on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Master Die Variety Examiner
- Posts: 5679
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
- Posts: 13605
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 173 times
Coin has circulation issues but this wouldn't be a doubled die if that is what you're thinking.
yes I did it's kind of cramped or squished at the bottom where the VDB would be so I'm not sure how else I would find out if it's a VDB or not. PS thank you guys for your help I appreciate everything