Connect with your social network account
Rules, How-to, References... and most important, Introduce Yourself
- Coining Around
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 pm
- Master Die Variety Examiner
- Posts: 5835
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Location: Wisconsin
- Has thanked: 74 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
from these pics......
i a circulated washington quarter that was placed on a hard surface, & hit with bb's,......most likely 'shot' with a "BB GUN"
- Posts: 13725
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 95 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1825
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
- Has thanked: 72 times
- Been thanked: 19 times
Might have been some kind of punch because of how flat it is on the reverse side of the damaged area.