Disturbing to say the least Feds distorting markets

Post what's happening in the coin world. New things you discover or trends in the market. World coin or U.S. Coin release or design changes.

Moderator: Daniel

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Disturbing to say the least Feds distorting markets

#1 Unread post by Daniel » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm

This isn't anything new to many but it's worth a read. I am not sure how accurate the info is, but here's the link http://archives.subscribermail.com/msg/ ... de375e.htm

PALH1
Master Die Variety Attributer
Master Die Variety Attributer

Re: Disturbing to say the least Feds distorting markets

#2 Unread post by PALH1 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:19 pm

:trophy:
Attachments
GOLDEN THUMB 600.png

dipper13
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#3 Unread post by dipper13 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 am

They manipulate everything. In the end gold and silver will rise to proper levels.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by Daniel » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 am

What concerns me about gold and silver is that there's so much profit to be made short term. If you can invest a million dollars in silver and it goes up .50 cents or a couple dollars then you make more than most people make in a year's wage. You see it fluctuating a couple dollars up and down throughout the year.

The large bullion investors won companies or have tie-ins and they can make it drop just by reporting the job market is going to be dismal when Obama makes his next speech or predict something negative the feds are going to say. It's such a racket and has been since the beginning.

I thought we would see a corrected silver and gold market only to watch it retreat again. It only makes sense that it controlled, because it's a fact that there's more gold available on the Earth's surface then there's silver. Obviously I am referring to already mined silver and gold availability, and silver is more rare than gold.

You can type how rare is silver in a Google search and see the facts on this, for those who doubt this.

Silver should be worth a lot more and I don't know how long they can continue to suppress the market, something has to give.

dipper13
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#5 Unread post by dipper13 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

Daniel, silver is also used in industry, such as photography, e.tc. This means everyday it is being used up, making it more and more rare.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by Daniel » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Yes, that's the reason it's less available than gold, a huge amount is sitting in landfills and it's more expensive to extract it from trash then it is to mine it from the ground. It's demand is also out-pacing the supply and has been for over a decade.

chal3oye
Coining Around

#7 Unread post by chal3oye » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 am

50 cents or a couple dollars then you make more than most people make in a year's wage. You see it fluctuating a couple dollars up and down throughout the year.

The large bullion investors won companies or have tie-ins and they can make it drop just by reporting the job market is going to be dismal when Obama makes his next speech or predict something negative the feds are going to say. It's such a racket and has been since the beginning.

I thought we would see a corrected silver and gold market only to watch it retreat again. It only makes sense that it controlled, because it's a fact that there's more gold available on the Earth's surface then there's silver. Obviously I am referring to already mined silver and gold availability, and silver is more rare than gold.
GuL