Gold Found Off the Florida Coast this Month

Post what's happening in the coin world. New things you discover or trends in the market. World coin or U.S. Coin release or design changes.

Moderator: Daniel

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
2centsal
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm
Location: Connecticut
Been thanked: 4 times

Gold Found Off the Florida Coast this Month

#1 Unread post by 2centsal »

I recently saw this on the News and in My Treasure Magazine , Western/Eastern Treasures ( Great Metal Detecting Magazine ).The Worst thing is 20% goes to the State and the other 80% is split between the Treasure Finders and the owner that has the rights to the site. Isn't that strange that you can own the rights to a piece of Ocean ? I watch that Alaska Gold Show that's on, I think Discovery Channel and then there's Gold Rush. Two great Shows for those not aware of these Shows .

http://www.ktnv.com/news/national/Spani ... 14491.html

User avatar
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 14838
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 502 times
Contact:

Re: Gold Found Off the Florida Coast this Month

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

I love these treasure find stories and watch Gold Rush religiously, love that show. Yeah Sal, I remember how unfair I thought of who get's the cut from these finds. How about when another country claims the entire hoard? I remember a story on that one a few years back. Was it Spain? I will have to look it up.

User avatar
Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner
Posts: 6932
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 426 times

Re: Gold Found Off the Florida Coast this Month

#3 Unread post by Paul »

This is PROOF that you NEVER tell anyone where you hid your stash! :l
Disgruntled X-Girlfriends..............whatcha gonna do?
Now I have to start all over again.......... :dunno
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep

Post Reply