1951 TRIPPLE DIE WHEAT PLEASEEEE HELLLP

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
newlyCoined
Coining Around

1951 TRIPPLE DIE WHEAT PLEASEEEE HELLLP

#1 Unread post by newlyCoined »

Good day all.Anthony Niebrzydowski here greenhorn to the site..I antisapate a great experience while being apart of the site..any help from any one would be superb. .Ive been reffered to this site bye all the big dogs in the coin world.so thanks for your trained eye!!!!!God BLESS AMERICA!!! Plz help with this coin is it worth being graded
Attachments

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 1951 TRIPPLE DIE WHEAT PLEASEEEE HELLLP

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

Welcome to the forum! Alas, coins like this can be confusing to neebie collectors since an answer usually requires a detailed explanation. Now the coin appears to have been hammered against another coin. People tend to play around with coins and try different things. I guess it could be boredom or something like that.

I am just not convinced this is a mint error but others will eventualy chime in and we will see what they ave to say.

Steven_B
Coin Wizz

#3 Unread post by Steven_B »

Does appear to me to have been placed between a couple of coins and probably hit with a hammer. Doesn't look to be a very clean impression as you might see from being squeezed in a vice. Just my opinion though.

pahwa
Coin Expert

#4 Unread post by pahwa »

First of all welcome to the forum and site Anthony. I have to agree with the guys above, that it is post mint damage. Vise job or a guy messing with a hammer. Keep up the good search though.
Pahwa
Leave no coin unturned!

newlyCoined
Coining Around

#5 Unread post by newlyCoined »

Hello all, new to class, planning on learning thoe hope someone can help with the pictures .I posted before just cant find it...thanks to all.thanks for having me
Attachments
20130221_003938.jpg

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by Daniel »

This is the post you posted the images in. I see you posted the reverse again, not sure how I can help with that except you just need to visit the topic you posted here http://coinauctionshelp.com/TPGS_FORUM/ ... =71&t=8525

If there's something you don't understand then let me know and I will explain further.