Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and thank you .Enrico is my name I am new to this so forgive me .

Tell us a little about yourself or what and why you collect. You can post question here also.

Moderator: Daniel

Enrico427
Coining Around

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and thank you .Enrico is my name I am new to this so forgive me .

#1 Unread post by Enrico427 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:52 am

Hello everyone I have a few coins to ask about a 1982 small date d mark 3.11grams also a 1983 3.11grams I would like to know where I could sell these .I live in Albuquerque N.m. any advice would be greatly appreciated and I would like to know what would be the lowest price that would be excepted by any one who owned these coins thank you.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and thank you .Enrico is my name I am new to this so forgive me .

#2 Unread post by Daniel » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:00 am

Do you have an image of your coins?

To get a value they need to be graded and authenticated by a reputable grading service.

Enrico427
Coining Around

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and thank you .Enrico is my name I am new to this so forgive me .

#3 Unread post by Enrico427 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:37 am

Yes how do I post them or where do I send the pictures?

Ninja
Coining Around

#4 Unread post by Ninja » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 am

Can anyone please help for real I just found a 1943 copper penny well it's not magnetic so I just found this coin now you can still see the 1943 but the coin is in bad shape I mean bad shape the only thing it has going for it is that it says 1943 I want to sell it but what should I ask for since it's in such bad shape I have one buyer right now buy I don't want to ask for to little and don't want to ask for to much so at the lowest grading what should I ask for it??

PALH1
Master Die Variety Attributer
Master Die Variety Attributer

#5 Unread post by PALH1 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:04 pm

:welcome:

remember to post ALL new questions or coins on "new threads".....

do you have any clear images of the obverse & reverse ??
whistling2: