Hello my name is duke . I have several old coins in great condition. Needing to know how to get them graded..

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
Duke85
Coining Around

Hello my name is duke . I have several old coins in great condition. Needing to know how to get them graded..

#1 Unread post by Duke85 »

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello my name is duke . I have several old coins in great condition. Needing to know how to get them graded..

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

Welcome to the forum. The best place to find out how to submit your coin is with the people you send them to and who grade them.

Here's a link to get you started https://www.pcgs.com/services

Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner

Re: Hello my name is duke . I have several old coins in great condition. Needing to know how to get them graded..

#3 Unread post by Paul »

:welcome:
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep