Connect with your social network account
Tell us a little about yourself or what and why you collect. You can post question here also.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 pm
- Posts: 1861
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:14 pm
- Location: Missouri
Unfortunately, this is post mint damage, but an interesting look.
- Posts: 11538
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
Images are blurry but this is a post mint damaged coin.
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 3903
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
Hard to tell with these blurry images but it might be a 1956d that was struck on the right side of the 5 and shifted some metal.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests