Introduction

Tell us a little about yourself or what and why you collect. You can post question here also.

Moderator: Daniel

OCFirewife
Coining Around

Introduction

#1 Unread post by OCFirewife » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:25 pm

happydance: hi all! My name is Aine (pronounced On-ya)I live in Huntington Beach, CA originally from Belfast, Ireland. I became OBSESSED with collecting coins after the passing of my father in law. We were left THOUSANDS of amazing coins, kind of overwhelming due to the fact that neither myself nor my husband knew anything about coins. I started researching coins and got hooked. It was like a treasure hunt. We had to sell the coins to pay my father in law’s debts and when we got almost $50,000 for the collection I was in awe. I kept one old St Gauden and a few Morgan’s and started my own little collection. I’m learning more every day and can’t get enough! Everyone I know makes fun of me for my new found hobby, we will See who is laughing when I have a silver hoard during an apocalypse 😂😂 anyway, nice to meet you all!!

PALH1
Master Die Variety Attributer
Master Die Variety Attributer

Re: Introduction

#2 Unread post by PALH1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 pm

:welcome:

mhonzell
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by mhonzell » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Howdy and welcome!

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by Daniel » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story. I responded to your want coin post and I am manage a coin shop. So I will have just about any coin you need.