Connect with your social network account
Tell us a little about yourself or what and why you collect. You can post question here also.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:34 pm
Hi I'm Michelle have gotten involved with searching for coin errors. Found a some what interesting 2017 dime. Don't know proper terms, looks like a line through the cheek area , and a printed I and L under the nose. How do I upload a picture?
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 3498
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Coin Collector
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:47 pm
I'm a little late seeing your introduction but
indeed. We've already talked about the 2017, post another and we'll be glad to help with that one too.
- Posts: 11169
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio