New member Steevbe

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
steevbe
Coining Around

New member Steevbe

#1 Unread post by steevbe »

Hi to you all,
I'm a Flemisch person and started collecting JFK dollars a little while ago.
I am making a chart/word document with the most recent and updated coin specifications.
I want to find how much coins were pressed of each year but I am stuck at the year 2008?
On eBay I have seen some seller with his coins wrapped in a paper " federal issue" with mintage and price on it.
Can somebody give me a direction to search in, I will not pay 15$/month for my small collection.
THX from Belgium.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New member Steevbe

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

Do you need proof and business strike mintage? I can't guarantee these figures 100% in this list. The S mint proofs are silver and clad but they made the same amount of those as they made the clad and silver proof sets.

Philadelphia Denver
2009 1,900,000 1,900,000
2010 1,800,000 1,700,000
2011 1,750,000 1,700,000
2012 1,800,000 1,700,000
2013 5,000,000 4,600,000
2014 2,500,000 2,100,000

steevbe
Coining Around

#3 Unread post by steevbe »

perfect and thanks from across the ocean

mhonzell
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by mhonzell »

Welcome, Steevbe!
I have every year of Proofs and some of the varieties if you want to compare anything. I'm assuming you meant half dollars.
Civil War Tokens
Morgan Dollars
Ancient Coins

steevbe
Coining Around

#5 Unread post by steevbe »

I was talking about the Kennedy half dollar.
I pay a lot of shipping costs and customs but I cannot find any slabbed high graded coins in Europe.
I made a mistake by placing a bid on a 1973 PF rated 70 from the slabbing company SGS before reading this site.
281766416729 still waiting and hoping I will lose.
I bought a Guide Book of Franklin & Kennedy Half Dollars to start and probably wil contact you about some recent coins.
My PF list ends at 2011, so if you like (or somebody else) it would be great to complete the list.
Jo from Belgium, the Beercountry.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by Daniel »

So you want to buy the coins from 2012 up to now?

I thought you wanted the mintage figures, sorry about that. SGS and INB are jokes, only buy PCGS, NGC, ANACS or ICG graded coins.

Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner

#7 Unread post by Paul »

FYI, you CAN 'retract your bid' up to 12(?) hours before 'auction end' on :ebay:
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep

steevbe
Coining Around

#8 Unread post by steevbe »

Thanks,
I am looking to collect a full JFK collection, the MS and PF coins.
I am on a small budget now so looking ( like everybody) for a nice deal.
I will try to retract me bid, be gentle with the small words like FYI, it took me more than a week to know what LOL ment.
English is my third language.
GREETS from the country of fine chocalate.

steevbe
Coining Around

#9 Unread post by steevbe »

When helping somebody there is no wright or wrong, I am greatfull for all information I get.
Goodnight here 1AM