Hey Everyone! Name's Justin, glad that i could finally make my way over here.

Tell us a little about yourself or what and why you collect. You can post question here also.

Moderator: Daniel

TriedlikeSilver
Coining Around

Hey Everyone! Name's Justin, glad that i could finally make my way over here.

#1 Unread post by TriedlikeSilver » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Hello everybody,

I have been watching Daniel's Youtube videos for awhile now, and have been meaning to come join the community. Thank you Daniel for all the help in learning how to look at coins. I have honestly started my hunt in hopes of finding a rare variety, to help my family out financially. That is not to say that i do not enjoy collecting. I started with a Lincoln cent book when i was young. I have no idea where that is. I have managed to hold on to a 1909 Indian Head and a 1943P War Nickel from my childhood. all the pieces in my collection that mean something to me, are not worth much money anyways. As the father of an 18 month old girl, this is about the only hobby i have time for lately. i would really like to get back to snowboarding and get another drum set in the future. It will be fun to get to know you all, and look at some cool coins together. Have a great day everyone!

Paul
Master Die Variety Examiner
Master Die Variety Examiner

Re: Hey Everyone! Name's Justin, glad that i could finally make my way over here.

#2 Unread post by Paul » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:18 pm

:welcome:
C.O.N.E.C.A. Wi State Rep
Fly-In Club Wi State Rep

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hey Everyone! Name's Justin, glad that i could finally make my way over here.

#3 Unread post by Daniel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Welcome to the forum!

TriedlikeSilver
Coining Around

#4 Unread post by TriedlikeSilver » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:01 am

Thank you, Paul and Daniel! i am glad to finally be here. Hopefully i can participate as much as i would like.