Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:01 pm
so would this be like one of the last pennies put thru the leaking die..
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
in the future, please post NEW questions on a "NEW THREAD"
your coin appears to be "PMD" to me (circulation gouges)... JMO
PMD = Post Mint Damage
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
I totally agree with Paul.
It took a big hit at both 4's.
- Posts: 11760
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
Just damage, if you compare your coin to an actual die trail coin then you can see the difference.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 103 guests