Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:55 pm
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
Probably, considering it is magnetic.
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
using these pics here ......
this 's like an "ENVIRONMENTAL" issue to me ... JMO
- Posts: 11706
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
Could have been plated in copper and has worn off.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests