Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coin Collector
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:36 am
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1398
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
I'm not sure what your question is. Can you be more specific?
I'm not sure what the purple highlight is indicating.
- Posts: 11764
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
No such thing as struck off set, this is a late die stage and this cent is showing the die fatigue and warping of the design with metal flow lines.
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
cleaned vlds enviro .... JMO
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests