Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coin Collector
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:36 am
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 4275
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
from these pics ......
i a circulated 1970 LC with contact marks ... ??
should i be seeing something else ??
- Posts: 11954
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1490
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
Severe contact from circulation can cause metal to be pushed in different directions, deforming some of the devices.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Daniel, mhonzell and 121 guests