Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:21 pm
Hello my name is Dan, can anybody give me info on this?
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
It should be 95% copper. Can you please provide more detail to the question.
What are you hoping to learn, other than it is a 1972D Lincoln cent?
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 3640
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
&, may i ask,......
"WHERE" did you find this coin ??
- Posts: 11309
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Daniel, mikev50 and 62 guests