Connect with your social network account
Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:14 pm
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
... using these pics ....
i see post mint damage on the mm .... JMO
- Posts: 11590
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
With a coin in this condition the first thought has to be damage, so this is not the D/S.
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
I agree with Daniel and Paul.
Unfortunately there really is too much damage from wear and tear to be able to determine, so it is definitely considered PSD.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Timbo22 and 42 guests