New grading companies listed with images and info

Post anything about coin grading holders, questions, images, facts announcements. If it's in, or about, or is a coin holders this is where to post it.

Moderator: Daniel

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New grading companies listed with images and info

#21 Unread post by Daniel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

Yeah, I pretty much stop listing these since they're a dime a dozen. I have well over 150 listed now and almost none of them have information other than the ebay seller peddling them.

cableman
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#22 Unread post by cableman » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:16 am

RJP,They have a few nice rattlers available here.. http://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/19 ... GH-1st-Gen

rjp
Coinasieur

#23 Unread post by rjp » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 am

Daniel wrote:Yeah, I pretty much stop listing these since they're a dime a dozen. I have well over 150 listed now and almost none of them have information other than the ebay seller peddling them.
Thanks
Kind of sorry I bought this one but one is all I need, the Morgan is not to bad in hand and if I am lucky it might still grade a 63, maybe a little bit too much chatter on the obverse. But a nice looking brillant coin anyway.

rjp
Coinasieur

#24 Unread post by rjp » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 am

cableman wrote:RJP,They have a few nice rattlers available here.. http://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/19 ... GH-1st-Gen
Thanks for looking around for me, But I have been collecting PCGS rattlers now for about 8 years and I think I have all the common dollars I want.
Now a 1892, 93, 94,or 95 morgan rattler are very rare to find but I have seen them just out of my price range.
A 93-S rattler low grade was at $4200 and I thought I should sell my truck to get it but before I could hang the forsale signs on it, the coin was gone.
I guess I might want to stop collecting the out of business holders or I might have to sell the truck for food. But I will still buy any Rattlers I can find and have a place in my collection (or hoard) for them.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#25 Unread post by Daniel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 am

Nice to know, I run into them every once in awhile.

Scubaredneck
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#26 Unread post by Scubaredneck » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:06 pm

What about this?
image.jpg
image.jpg
The Scubaredneck

eric651
Coin Wizz

#27 Unread post by eric651 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Thats tru grade the grading they did was not as bad as ive seen before they are around the same as segs or ntc so they are usually off by a couple grades and the holder i believe are snaplocks as well

dipper13
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#28 Unread post by dipper13 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

I listed them above,it is the same snap holder as universal and nugrade. This company was a partnership with the guy from the other two and another gentleman. They were from Bangor, Pa.The only difference is the white insert. I have slabs from all three companies,those who need one for a collection can get one easily. I have nugrade and universal by the hundreds, and a few from trugrade.