ACG Small Slab types

Post anything about coin grading holders, questions, images, facts announcements. If it's in, or about, or is a coin holders this is where to post it.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
rjp
Coinasieur

ACG Small Slab types

#1 Unread post by rjp »

Thought I would show these off and see if you knew there were so many different types and labels.
I have 14 different slabs here are the first 5. and with the letter on the slab so you can comment about the and ID the picture.
1852 Large Cent obv.jpg
1852 Large Cent rev.jpg
1880-S Morgan obv.jpg
1880-S Morgan rev.jpg
1884 Indian obv.jpg
1884 Indian rev.jpg
1884-O Morgan obv.jpg
1884-O Morgan rev.jpg
1931-S Lincoln obv.jpg
1931-S Lincoln rev.jpg
Last edited by rjp on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob
:cool:

rjp
Coinasieur

Re: AGC Small Slab types

#2 Unread post by rjp »

I can't edit my post. I messed up the pictures.
Delete this thread. I will start a new one.
Thanks'
Bob
Bob

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#3 Unread post by PetesPockets55 »

Neat group. Recent acquisitions you got from the same seller?
And refresh my memory again if there was more than one office for Accugrade? Coin J (Accugrade West) is making me wonder.

rjp
Coinasieur

#4 Unread post by rjp »

As I understand it there seems to be about 6 different offices. the other thread has all the picture but not all the different offices.
All of these I have acquire over the last 5 or so years at different shows around the USA or on eBay.
Bob

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: ACG Small Slab types

#5 Unread post by Daniel »

Cool, thanks for posting.