Review Quality Notes

Discuss or ask questions or posts paper currency topics. World currency is allowed as well.

Moderator: Daniel

RQNOTES
Coining Around

Review Quality Notes

#1 Unread post by RQNOTES » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:06 pm

After being involved with collectible currency for many years, I looked for an idea to improve the value of the collectors graded notes. The best idea I came with was very similar to what CAC has done with coins. Over time, the better quality coins with a CAC sticker increased the value significantly.

Considering US Currency, especially Large Type, there are a limited number of "better quality" notes, within the assigned grade. This inherently reduces the number of, "better quality" graded notes available. If the supply is limited, the demand and therefore the price goes up. Review Quality Notes Inc. reviews graded currency and stickers the best within grade. For more information about RQN please visit the website at Review Quality Notes

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks
Vinny
Attachments
RQN-AD.jpg

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Review Quality Notes

#2 Unread post by Daniel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm

I would like to welcome and introduce Vinny. He's a friend of mine and we met while going to the coin shows and is a fellow dealer and owner of RQNotes. He's an extremely knowledgeable person in his field of currency. So if you need any help with your notes being reviewed for quality and grade then send him a message or submit them online via his website.

RQN is CAC for currency both U.S. and World.

PALH1
Master Die Variety Attributer
Master Die Variety Attributer

#3 Unread post by PALH1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:52 pm

:welcome:

RQNOTES
Coining Around

#4 Unread post by RQNOTES » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Thank you. Vinny

mhonzell
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by mhonzell » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Welcome to the forum!

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#6 Unread post by PetesPockets55 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:03 am

Welcome and best of success in helping the currency collectors.

RQNOTES
Coining Around

#7 Unread post by RQNOTES » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 am

Thank you all. I feel that good quality graded currency that has an RQN sticker could eventually, significantly increase the value. Since there are fewer real quality notes, the demand will far exceed the supply. The other great reason to buy a RQN stickered note, YOU CAN PURCHASE A RQN STICKERED NOTE SIGHT UNSEEN. Have you ever had a coin sent to you with grade X and when you received it, you said, how could this be.... That issue is eliminated for graded currency and the RQN stickered note. Please check out the rqnotes.com site with a lot more information about the process.
Vinny

RQNOTES
Coining Around

#8 Unread post by RQNOTES » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:57 am

I have listed an item on eBay, under the handle Review_Quality_notes, that is an example of what will get and RQN sticker and the same note, same grade that will not.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182964495255