Coin Collectors Wanted!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
CQuest2012
Coining Around

Coin Collectors Wanted!

#1 Unread post by CQuest2012 »

Hello, CoinHelp forum!

We've graciously been granted permission by your host to post this invitation to participate in a project between CollectorsQuest.com and History. We hope that it'll present some neat opportunities for you to share your collections with the world, and a TV audience. The general gist of the project is below, and please don't hesitate to e-mail with any questions you might have!

==========

SHOW OFF YOUR COLLECTIONS!
Do you collect railroadiana, petroliana, coins & bank notes, political memorabilia, car-related memorabilia or any other American historical artifacts from 1865 - 1914?

If so, Collectors Quest is looking to feature your collections on our website!

We are developing a special section of our website for HISTORY’s new miniseries “The Men Who Built America” which tells the story of influential business tycoons such as Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Teddy Roosevelt and Henry Ford.
We would like to showcase your collectibles for all the world to see, especially:

railroadiana
petroliana, especially signs or memorabilia from Standard Oil, Amoco, Chevron, Esso, Exxon, Mobil
pre-WWI coins & bank notes
U.S. presidential or political memorabilia related to Abraham Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt
early car-related artifacts, especially from the Ford Motor Company
any other American historical artifacts from 1865 - 1914

To participate, please visit us at http://www.collectorsquest.com and become a member of our vibrant community of collectors. It’s simple to upload photos and descriptions of your collectibles. We’ll prominently feature the best collections as part of our coverage of this fascinating period of American history. Questions? Please email info@collectorsquest.com.

We can’t wait to see your collections on CollectorsQuest.com!

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Coin Collectors Wanted!

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

I talked with Collin David because he contacted me first before posting this on the forum. He didn't want to spam. Anyway, he's now working on a promotion for CoinHELP! and possibly an interview. They have experts on most collectibles but lacking in Numsimatics, so I agreed to help and or participate.

They have connections with A&E and HISTORY Channel and the SEO of their website helps distribute video and such for these networks. I hope I am getting this correct, I read their about page.

Anyway, it's a great oppurtunity for our website FYI. You don't have to join or anything just letting you know what this is about.

CQuest2012
Coining Around

Re: Coin Collectors Wanted!

#3 Unread post by CQuest2012 »

Thanks, Daniel!

We look forward to meeting your awesome members here.

- C.