I just listed my first item at USA Coin Book

This forum is for buying, selling and trading as well as promoting your ebay or Facebook auctions.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Please mark as sold after listing sells. No fraudulent or unscrupulous activity allowed, just be honest about the coins you're selling and there won't be any problems.
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

I just listed my first item at USA Coin Book

#1 Unread post by Daniel » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 pm

I finally jumped in and listed my first item at Coin Book Coin auctions, and it was easy to use, with one page to enter all information, including images. I clicked submit and it's up for sale.

I would like to remind everyone that Coin Book only charges IF their coin or coins sell and they charge only 2% of the final value fee. I also spoke with Rich, the owner, and they are planning a launch of another auctions site where anything can be sold.

Check out my listing http://www.usacoinbook.com/item/6447/

Maineman750
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Re: I just listed my first item at USA Coin Book

#2 Unread post by Maineman750 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am

I've listed about 7 items and sold two so far..not much traffic but hoping things will pick up
Roger

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I just listed my first item at USA Coin Book

#3 Unread post by Daniel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am

I think we must play a large role in promoting our listings. We can place them here in the Coin Book forum and in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum and I have been adding links to my other pages to increase traffic to our buy and selling pages. It will pick up since July is never a good month for business. I have already realized an increase.