Source for Bulk Foreign Coins

This forum is for buying, selling and trading as well as promoting your ebay or Facebook auctions.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Please mark as sold after listing sells. No fraudulent or unscrupulous activity allowed, just be honest about the coins you're selling and there won't be any problems.
jeremy.pye
Coining Around

Source for Bulk Foreign Coins

#1 Unread post by jeremy.pye » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:06 pm

My son has recently become interested in collecting foreign coins. I have purchase many pounds of coins through Ebay auctions, but the prices are always higher (sometimes significantly) than what the average per pound cost proposed by collector websites I have seen. Therefore, I wondered if there might be a better source of bulk foreign coins. I asked many of the Ebay sellers, but they either said they get their coins from friend in other countries auctions, or they were refused to reveal their source. Do any of you have any information that might help me find a cheap source for bulk foreign coins? Thank you.

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Re: Source for Bulk Foreign Coins

#2 Unread post by PetesPockets55 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 am

Sorry I can't be of any help. Not into the foreign ones myself.
But it makes sense that they wouldn't reveal their source for foreign coins because it would increase their competition and cost.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Source for Bulk Foreign Coins

#3 Unread post by Daniel » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Maybe place a small freebie ad in your local newspaper that your buying world coins.