Sell your coins. Try our Facebook auction group

This forum is for buying, selling and trading as well as promoting your ebay or Facebook auctions.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Please mark as sold after listing sells. No fraudulent or unscrupulous activity allowed, just be honest about the coins you're selling and there won't be any problems.
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Sell your coins. Try our Facebook auction group

#1 Unread post by Daniel » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:46 pm

I started a help and auction group a few years ago on Facebook. I never wanted to direct traffic from here but wanted to offer other methods of reaching coin collectors and help them with their coins. However, these groups have become bigger than this forum.

We have just recently reached 3,000 members and our auction group is over 2,100 and it's hopping. I run these groups like I run this forum and they're closed groups so no one but member that we allow in can see anyone.

I have been selling in the auction group and saving the ebay fees. So if you don't Facebook then you might want to so you can join and try out our groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/coincol ... pauctions/

Scubaredneck
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Re: Sell your coins. Try our Facebook auction group

#2 Unread post by Scubaredneck » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Great site!! Come on in, the water's fine!!
The Scubaredneck

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#3 Unread post by PetesPockets55 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:50 pm

I'm trying. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Visited the site for a second time and still can't see any auctions but at least I can finally see members after clicking the "Join" button.
What's the scoop? :confused:

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by Daniel » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 pm

What name did you request to join under? It is a closed group and we have to allow the membership.

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#5 Unread post by PetesPockets55 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Revisited the site and "Voila" there they are!
But to answer your question about name, it didn't ask for a name. I just clicked the "Join" button, and the site said it was submitted. No name or questions or nuttin'.
But I'm in now tho!
Question for you tho about where the Ebay banner you use to have over the topics has gone. It was there for a while and I would click it to help this site but now it only has specific auctions in that area (in stead of the ending soon auctions.)
Thanks

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by Daniel » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:07 pm

I approved you to join after I read your post. I just didn't know your real name. I am going to change the banner to ebay soon, and thanks for supporting!

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by Daniel » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:52 pm

If the only reason you joined is to self promote then you will be banned. I am sorry but this site is for helping members with their coins and not for farming Facebook group members.

shonah-milne.melton
Coining Around

#8 Unread post by shonah-milne.melton » Fri May 26, 2017 10:51 am

Hi there. This is an exciting opportunity. Thank you so much. I have been trying to join but nothing happens when I click the join button. Is it possible for you to add me please? My name is Shonah Milne Melton (South Africa).

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Unread post by Daniel » Fri May 26, 2017 9:19 pm

I am sorry bit it is a US Coin group. We don't ship international and no one buys world coins in the group. I am sure there's other world coin groups.