Check out these Commemoratives For Sale

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Check out these Commemoratives For Sale

#1 Unread post by Daniel »

I see some good deals on gem commemoratives. Check them out.

http://forums.collectors.com/messagevie ... did=707243

Isaiah

Re: Check out these Commemoratives For Sale

#2 Unread post by Isaiah »

Of course, everything that I need for my set has been sold! :evil:

~Isaiah

zakota
Coin Wizz

#3 Unread post by zakota »

I have never seen so many Comm in that condition. What does the Virginia comm look like?
From beginning to end,
life is life, no matter how you look at it.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by Daniel »

A coin :roll: :mrgreen: No, really, there's more than one, I think. WE where working on Commemorative pages with pictures. I don't know if we got that far yet. I will check. Nope. We didn't get that far did WE guys? Hint, Hint :mrgreen:

zakota
Coin Wizz

#5 Unread post by zakota »

Is it Isaiah that does the comm. Or is that :?: that collects the prussian comm.
From beginning to end,

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by Daniel »

I was doing the gold, Isaiah was doing the Dollars and Regandon was doing the halves. I guess we got bored with it after we decided to do it. But we all have other things going on also.

Plus, all the gold comms. left are modern, and I would have to use a picture and ask permission, but I already have permission to use coinfacts.com and Heritage Auctions pictures, but they don't have picks of them so I stopped, for know. I was teasing them with my last post :D .

zakota
Coin Wizz

#7 Unread post by zakota »

I was wondering who collected them so I could ask a question. that is all.
From beginning to end,

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Unread post by Daniel »

I know Isaiah collects them, but Regadon might also. I'm just not sure.

zakota
Coin Wizz

#9 Unread post by zakota »

I will explain what I am trying to accomplish here. My lady was born in 1980. I am trying to find something that has a woman on it like a SBA or a Liberty centientinal. I like the Cent. for it has a woman on both sides. The Russians women like when a woman is highly praised. So I thought this trip I would take her a nice big silver comm or something like that from her birth year. But that is starting to look slim for 1980. The SBA's are not large enough for me to take her preferably. I want something the size of a silver dollar. It does not have to be slabbed. Anything I can take her that is in VF or better and looks nice and shinny like the one you polished with BRASSO :lol: She would not know the difference. I dont think anyway :?:
From beginning to end,

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Unread post by Daniel »

Alright, alright, enough Brasso :lol: Anyway, you could give her a proof Kennedy Half Dollar from 1980 or even a proof set from 1980.

zakota
Coin Wizz

#11 Unread post by zakota »

I am not taunting you TPGSadmin. But about Brasso. I had at one time thought about trying Brasso on a copper coin. Really. I had used Brasso much in my military career so I was confident on how to use it on the coin. But luckly I did not try it. It was the 1859 Canadian one cent. That would have been a large mistake or stupidity as I see it now :o
From beginning to end,

Isaiah

#12 Unread post by Isaiah »

TPGSadmin wrote:A coin :roll: :mrgreen: No, really, there's more than one, I think. WE where working on Commemorative pages with pictures. I don't know if we got that far yet. I will check. Nope. We didn't get that far did WE guys? Hint, Hint :mrgreen:
I'll get back to it eventually. I was lazy on this, I was lazy with my blog, and, NOW, I'm being lazy with my own forum! I really need to get with it! ;)

~Isaiah

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Unread post by Daniel »

Regandon, do you think, maybe, that you could offer some of these as prizes? You ask a question and if we guess it wrong we still get the prize :?: :mrgreen:

Isaiah

#14 Unread post by Isaiah »

I'd answer them all if that was the case. Heck,. I'd stay up all night, if that was the case. :D

~Isaiah