Check out these Commemoratives For Sale

Facts, pictures and info on U.S. Commemoratives - Halves - Dollars - Gold

Moderator: Daniel

zakota
Coin Wizz

Re: Check out these Commemoratives For Sale

#11 Unread post by zakota » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:12 am

I am not taunting you TPGSadmin. But about Brasso. I had at one time thought about trying Brasso on a copper coin. Really. I had used Brasso much in my military career so I was confident on how to use it on the coin. But luckly I did not try it. It was the 1859 Canadian one cent. That would have been a large mistake or stupidity as I see it now :o

From beginning to end,
life is life, no matter how you look at it.

Isaiah

#12 Unread post by Isaiah » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

TPGSadmin wrote:A coin :roll: :mrgreen: No, really, there's more than one, I think. WE where working on Commemorative pages with pictures. I don't know if we got that far yet. I will check. Nope. We didn't get that far did WE guys? Hint, Hint :mrgreen:
I'll get back to it eventually. I was lazy on this, I was lazy with my blog, and, NOW, I'm being lazy with my own forum! I really need to get with it! ;)

~Isaiah

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Unread post by Daniel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Regandon, do you think, maybe, that you could offer some of these as prizes? You ask a question and if we guess it wrong we still get the prize :?: :mrgreen:

Isaiah

#14 Unread post by Isaiah » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm

I'd answer them all if that was the case. Heck,. I'd stay up all night, if that was the case. :D

~Isaiah