WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CONTEST OFFICIALLY CLOSED !!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
2centsal
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CONTEST OFFICIALLY CLOSED !!

#1 Unread post by 2centsal »

:winnah:

First of all, I want to Thank all the Members that participated widegrin . Secondly, I want to Thank all the kind Comments about me doing this Contest. I do Contests for 2 reasons : One is to give back to you all for helping me out on this forum and secondly because I've made some good friends that care about me despite my Physical/ mental issues from the Lyme Disease that has made life so hard for me . Oh, also because I've won a lot of prizes so far that it's time to give back some. Not the Prizes of course, although I have re-contested a few Prizes . :l widegrin .
Ok enough of the speech. Now for the Winners !! Drum Roll Please ? I said Drum Roll PLEASE !! That's better .
Here are the Correct Answers first of all.
1) XF-40 2) MS-65 3) MS-64 4) AU-50 5) F- 12 6 ) MS-68

For 1st PLACE we had a Tie :
Mhonzell and siddingguy - The 1868 Shield Nickel and to sidingguy - A Silver Half Dollar

2nd Place WE also had a Tie :
PetesPockets55 and Nolifeking - 1913 Buffalo Nickel and a 1963 Silver Quarter- MS

3rd PLACE : jrkicc1 - The Beautiful Bison Nickel

4th PLACE : jwidolff - The MS 64 Jefferson Nickel

AND 5th goes to : dipper13 - A pair of Old Ladies , 2 Liberty Nickels

Congrat's to all the Winners. I hope you enjoy your Prizes and Bonus Coins also.
Here are all the Graded Coins from 1-6, although I didn't get the whole slab for a couple of them.

WOULD ALL THE WINNERS PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH YOU MAILING INFO. ALL THE PRIZES WILL BE SENT OUT TOGETHER, SO SEND ME YOUR INFO ASAP. THANK YOU.
Coins 1 through 6.jpg

dipper13
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Re: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CONTEST OFFICIALLY CLOSED !!

#2 Unread post by dipper13 »

Sal, You are the best! Thank You! I have had Lyme disease, but got Antibiotics in time to clear it up. I am a deer hunter and spend much time in the woods in tree stands. I had got if from tics twice. Dan

mhonzell
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by mhonzell »

Woohoo!

Thank Sal for the awesome contest and a new interest in nickels across their use in the U.S.
Civil War Tokens
Morgan Dollars
Ancient Coins

PetesPockets55
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

#4 Unread post by PetesPockets55 »

Sal, Thanks for all your time and effort on this contest. Also congratulations on the D/S MS68 :trophy: . Have you had it for awhile?
Or did it turn up in a change jar? widegrin
Congratulations to mhonzell and sidingguy for their steady eyes hugeeyes and accurate grades :confused: .
(Guess I need to figure out how to read the population guides correctly! :l )