If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.
- Coining Around
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 8:49 pm
Hello All...wanted to share some of coin roll hunting finds. I am new to it so wanted to share. Becoming addictive, Lol.
- Some AU...
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:08 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
You've made a pretty substantial dent in those books of Lincoln cents.
- Master Die Variety Attributer
- Posts: 4910
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
- Posts: 12707
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Finding them in rolls to fill up an album that much is a great way to collect them.