In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:38 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2007 D Lincoln memorial close AM ?
- 1972-D Lincoln Cent Obverse Strike-Though Of Reverse & Reve…
- 1C Copper plate blank - how is it made?
- 1972 Double Die Lincoln cent
- My name is Janice
- 1888 O Morgan possible mint error or DDR
- 1910 $5 Gold Indian worth grading?
- 1991-D Lincoln Memorial Cent uneven thickness?
- 1985 penny D mint
- 1985-P 10C image off-center.
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1091 users online :: 52 registered, 0 hidden and 1039 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88476 • Total topics 14938 • Total members 9699 • Our newest member Hape27