In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:49 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1890-CC VAM-4 Tailbar
- 1856 Lg Cent Die Break on Reverse Rim
- 2004 D florida State Quarter
- Lincoln cent 1982 small date cooper 3,09 gr
- 1880 Morgan Dollar odd marks, maybe fake.
- 1798 Draped Bust Dollar Reverse Side Off Center
- Howdy! from Texas
- 1828 50 cent bust half dollar. Is this fire damage?
- Cleaning coins
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1065 users online :: 51 registered, 0 hidden and 1014 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79617 • Total topics 13679 • Total members 8970 • Our newest member Sirchiefs