In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:28 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1968 mint set with S-less penny
- 2021 D Morgan with metal reed strand in capsule
- 1983 penny your thoughts
- 1982 Bronze Small Date Lincoln Cent!!! But There’s No Way R…
- My first ancient gold coin!
- 2012 D mint nickel
- Lincoln D 1971 ?
- 1974 Kennedy Half Dollar weight only10.7grams
- 1989 D Lincoln cent
- 2004 D Wisconsin Coller Error ? I give up
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1010 users online :: 53 registered, 0 hidden and 957 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80484 • Total topics 13823 • Total members 9194 • Our newest member HBSanta