In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:34 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Second hand Silver???
- 2021 P Crossing The Delaware Quarter Varieties and Errors
- Die cracks??
- Jefferson D Bison Nickel possible "spear"??
- MUST SEE 2005 P Dime with some odd size and no edging
- 1936 D Buffalo Nickel 3 1/2 legged ?????
- 1978 U.K 1 new penny
- 1828 50 cent bust half dollar. Is this fire damage?
- Lincoln cent 1982 and 1983
- 1968 D Kennedy could this be a PL coin?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1012 users online :: 50 registered, 0 hidden and 962 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79552 • Total topics 13664 • Total members 8964 • Our newest member Bobb1979