In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:53 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Hello from New Jersey!
- 1971 Kennedy light FG?
- Poorly graded "error" - coin comes back RP70
- 1652 Pine Tree Shilling - replacing vinyl holder
- 2021 Washington crossing the Delaware die chip in on revers…
- Jefferson nickel 2011-D
- 1984 D Lincoln cent.
- 1966 Quarter Doubling on the word "DOLLAR", Maybe?
- 1992 ddo
- hello from lebanon ohio - danial & everyone else
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 994 users online :: 52 registered, 0 hidden and 942 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80014 • Total topics 13746 • Total members 9105 • Our newest member Albatross1234