In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:28 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2003 Penny Struck by Dime design????
- Mint mark error?
- Lincoln cent 1966 Lamination error on both sides?
- It's an error coin???
- 19? Jefferson Nickel 4.78 grams mint error/wrong planchet?
- Unknown Date Lincoln Memorial Cent Mint Error or Brokage?
- 1954 proof like coin
- 1943 P Nickel
- A 1982 D, 3.18 grs with Repunched date!
- $5 bill ser# spells a word
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1033 users online :: 40 registered, 0 hidden and 993 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 76869 • Total topics 13306 • Total members 8755 • Our newest member Bjork